We are looking for a well-organized person who is able to manage his/ her time, schedules of classes and individual schedule of activities. We are seeking for a person with a real entrepreneurial undertakings as well as with business language tutorship knowledge. Our tutors are characterized by the highest professionalism,
We pay the most attention to easy going relationships and a friendly atmosphere on and outside classes. Our corporate and individual partners really like a friendly personal relationship with the teacher, so we focus on high social skills. "The work has to be done, but with pleasure only" 😊
- Always stay positive! Our clients love it..
- Teaching by use of Problem Based Learning and language affirmation method, following TUTORnaASAP teaching principles - tailored to Your teaching manners.
- Providing objective information focused on individual problematic matter of listener.
- Carrying out the english verification.
- Arranging the schedule of activities and topics.
- You have extensive knowledge (at least C1) of General English and Business English (B2).
- Polish language on semi communicative level.
- Your have tutorship experience with adults + some entreprenurial undertakings.
- You have high intellectual and pedagogical skills.
- You can manage your work yourself. We give the great flexibility.
- GMAT course realization.
- Studies taught in English language.
- Cat. B driving licence
- We are pro social. "Positive vibes" always is the king!
- 4-5 free trainings referring courses realization and quality of teaching/ mentoring improvement.
- Methodical support on every stage of cooperation.
- You yourself are the Lord - you yourself set the schedule linked with clients' capabilities.
- Day by day cooperation with a wide range of corporate, legal and individual clients.
- International atmosphere + you have direct impact on company's development.
- High monthly payment and stable employment. Even up to 8k PLN in longer term partnership.
- Mandate or B2B agreement. (We will hint you in opening sole proprietorship company if needed)
- Extra pay for "door to door service" due to further commute in Warsaw.
Our the most relevant investment is to invest in employees because they do the good job! So if your work satisfies us, we will do everything to make you feel good with us.
HOW TO APPLY?
Contact us by sending via e-mail titled "English Tutor", attach your CV and clearly specify why would you like to have this job and why do you think you are supreme for this position (basically what makes you the ideal person for this job and what competences confirm it - we do not expect a cover letter, but it must be an honest image of you and what you can offer).
Do you have any further questions? Go ahead and write down, call us and we'll provide you in all the necessary information.