Chapter 1 General provisions
2. The tutornaasap.edu.pl website (hereinafter referred to as the Website) is run by TUTORnaASAP Sp. z o. o. with its seat in Warsaw at: ul. Flory 7/31, entered into the National Court Register under number 0000781645 (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator or the Owner).
3. You can contact us at email@example.com.
4. All trademarks and materials that can be viewed or read on the website - unless expressly stated otherwise - are protected by law and may not be used without the prior written consent of the Owner. All copyrights and property rights to the Website, as well as to any of its elements, are reserved.
5. The administrator collects personal data in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and the repeal of Directive 95/46 / EC (General Data Protection Regulation), hereinafter referred to as the GDPR.
6. The website user is each person visiting him, regardless of whether he or she uses its functionalities:
6.1 Possibility to send an inquiry via the contact form.
6.2 Subscribing to the newsletter
6.3 Signing up for classes
7. The website performs the functions of obtaining information about Users and their behavior in the following way:
7.1 Through information voluntarily entered by the User, e.g. by sending an inquiry form.
7.2 Automatically, with the User's knowledge, through cookie files saved in end-devices (so-called "cookies") or by recording the behavior (movement) of the Website visitors.
7.3 By collecting web server logs by the hosting operator.
Chapter 2 Personal data provided by the User
1. The website collects information provided voluntarily by the User.
2. Personal data collected from Users are processed in accordance with Article 32 of the GDPR, and the administrator ensures:
2.1. Personal data encryption.
2.2. Adoption of appropriate internal policies to ensure confidentiality, integrity, availability, system resilience, and the ability to quickly restore the availability of personal data.
2.3. Regularly testing, measuring and evaluating the effectiveness of technical and organizational measures.
2.4. Using only processors that ensure the highest level of security and data protection.
3. The personal data sent to us will be processed for purposes resulting from the form into which the data is entered, e.g. for correspondence, signing up for classes (preparing a contract), subscribing to the newsletter. The data will be processed by:
3.1 The period of correspondence, and after its completion until the expiry of the period of limitation of any claims arising therefrom.
3.2 Until consent is withdrawn for the newsletter service.
4. The legal basis for the processing of personal data is the consent and the Controller's legitimate interest in securing evidence for the purposes of any claims.
5. The Website User has the right to: inspect their personal data, the right to rectify them, limit processing, delete, object to their processing or transfer them to another Administrator. You have the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
6. In order to exercise the rights under point 5, the person whose personal data is processed is obliged to send his request in writing to the Administrator's e-mail or correspondence address, together with the reasons for his request in the event of an objection. The Administrator reserves the right to verify the identity of the persons whose application is to be considered.
7. In the case of data processed for the purpose of sending the newsletter, in order to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data, it is enough to click the appropriate link attached to each message.
8. The administrator has 30 days to respond to the request. At the same time, the Administrator reserves the right to refuse to delete data if it exposes him to criminal or financial consequences (e.g. in the case of data processing for accounting purposes) or the data is necessary for him to continue the service or fulfill the legal obligation incumbent on the Administrator.
9. Personal data provided by the User is transferred to third parties in order to provide (for the Administrator) technical and marketing services, which are aimed at ensuring the continuity of the Website or the provision of services provided as part of the Website, e.g. newsletter services, website maintenance, using email.
10. If you believe that the data is being processed improperly or unlawfully, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection (uodo.gov.pl).
Chapter 3 Information collected automatically in the form of cookies.
2. Cookies are IT data, in particular text files, which are collected on your computer or mobile device while browsing our website. Cookies usually contain the name of the website they come from, the storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3. The entity processing the data collected thanks to cookies is the website administrator.
4. The processing time of data contained in cookies does not exceed 24 months from the moment of their collection, however each visit to the Website will extend this period.
5. Cookies are used for the following purposes:
5.1. Creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, e.g. which page they visit most often, how much time on average they stay on the website, etc.
5.2. Tracking the User's activity on the Website in order to better match the advertising content, e.g. by limiting the sending of advertisements to the User who visited the Website in the last 30 days.
5.3. Recording the behavior of website users in order to improve the quality of website availability.
6. The administrator of the data provided by you (and data obtained automatically) does not use certain factors to assess your economic situation, health condition, personal preferences, interests, reliability, behavior, location or movement.
7. The Website uses two cookies:
7.1. Temporary cookies (session cookies) - a cookie placed for the duration of the browser (session) use, is deleted after its closing,
7.2. Persistent cookie - is not deleted after closing the browser and remains on the User's device for a specified period of time or without a validity period depending on the settings of the Website Owner or until they are manually deleted by the User.
8. The software for browsing websites (web browser) usually allows cookies to be stored on the User's end device by default. Website users can change the settings in this regard. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies.Detailed information on this subject can be found in the help or documentation of the web browser.
9. Cookies placed on the Website User's computer are made available to entities providing analytical services and processed using Google Analytics, Pixel Facebook and Smartlook.
10. Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google and Facebook networks, to display advertisements tailored to the manner in which the user uses the Website.
11. In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/.
12. In terms of information on user preferences collected by the Facebook advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.facebook.com/about/privacy/update.
13. In terms of information collected and processed by Smartlook, the user can view and edit information resulting from cookies using the tool: https://www.smartlook.com/opt-out#top.
Chapter 4 Information on data collected automatically by the server
1. Information about some of the behaviors of Users are subject to logging in the server layer. These data are used only to administer the website and to ensure the most efficient service of the hosting services provided.
2. These data may include:
2.1. Time of entering the website and viewing it.
2.2. Information about errors that occurred while browsing the Website.
2.3. URL address from which the redirection to the Website took place (if the entry was made using the so-called "link").
2.4. Information about the name of the browser you are using.
2.5. Information about your IP address, so that we can find out where you are from (country, region, city, base station).
3. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing the website.
4. The above data is used only for server administration purposes.
Chapter 5 Final and legal information
3. The administrator may be required to provide information collected by the Website to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request.
4.If you believe that your personal data is processed in violation of the provisions of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement such data and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the President of the Personal Data Protection Office.